Research is one of the objectives of Falconara Zoo, which is why it has collaborated with various universities, offering students the opportunity to carry out their three-year, masters, or higher-level thesis.
The main research topics addressed are:
- Ethological observations.
- Study of the effectiveness of enrichments.
- Monitoring in the medical-veterinary field.
- Visitors study on visitor involvement.
- Survey study on the public perception of the zoo.
- Evaluation of educational programs.
Students will be followed by the company tutor.
During the training project, students will have the opportunity to interact with the entire staff of the facility to have a complete view of the mission of a modern zoo.
NB: the student will not come into contact with the animals inside the Park or with their departments.